Take a blank page in your Planner or journal, enter the date at the top, one year from now, IE: February 27, 1998, and write in the present tense. Write your thoughts as if you were reflecting back on the year that has just passed, and during which all your goals were met!
Suggested Reading List
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey; published by Fireside Books ISBN: 0-671-70863-5
- Principle Centered Leadership by Stephen R. Covey; published by Fireside Books ISBN: 0-671-79280-6
- First Things First by Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill, and Rebecca R. Merrill; published by Simon and Schuster ISBN: 0-671-86441-6
- Autoimmune Illness – Playing the Hand Life Dealt and Winning the Jackpot! by Barbara j. Mascio; published by Harmony Publishing ISBN: 0-9653612-4-1
- The Holy Bible (or any spiritual literature)
- The Three Phase Manual by Scott Ohlgren; published by NaviQuest Corporation
- Connections: QII Time Management by Roger Merrill
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
I am an entrepreneur. I hereby give up my right to complain, base my life on what is not working, feel overly sorry for myself, indulge in a rich tapestry of excuses — and instead, commit myself from this day forth to the active pursuit of what is working. When problems occur, I don’t go into denial about it, but use them as springboards for becoming more resourceful. I can afford no more than 10 minutes per day for whining. Any more then that is costing me my dreams.
Signed and dated:
From “The Three Phase Manual” by Scott Ohlgren